Split Your Purchase into 4 payments!
How does it work?
Step 1. Choose Quadpay as your payment method at checkout for orders over $35. No long forms or credit check required, just instant approval.
Step 2. Checkout using a credit or debit card. The first 25% of your order total is charged at the time of purchase.
Step 3. Pay the rest in equal instalments billed automatically over 6 weeks. There are no late fees, if paid on time!
F A Q
- What is Quadpay? a installment payment platform that lets you pay for your purchase using a credit or debit card. QP automatically splits the purchase amount into 4 payments, every two weeks. QP empowers our AMBDOLLS to buy now and pay over time.
- What information does Quadpay ask for? your name, address,date of birth, US mobile number and US debit/credit card for sign up.
- Is there a limit on how much I can spend with Quadpay? each transaction is assessed before it is approved and QP does not approve every order. QP considers a variety of factors to determine approvals and spending limits. If you are a repeat purchaser and have made all your repayments on time, you'll likely receive a higher limit than someone who is a new customer. For Further information, please visit the Quadpay support site.
- How do I sign up? It's easy! Sign up while you checkout on our Alasia Marie website. Once you've entered your information you'll know if you are approved instantly!
- How can I check my Quadpay orders or account? you can check current or past orders on QP customer portal. Http://customer.quadpay.com/login
- Will I be notified about my Quadpay installments? QP notifies customers with payment remainders vis SMS and email before each payment due your first payment is due at time of checkout the remainder will be billed automatically every two weeks.
- Can I pay my Quadpay installment early? of course! simply log in QP portal and choose the order you wish to pay and pay the final amount.
- Can I return my Quadpay order back to Alasia Marie? Absolutely! your purchase was made through our website, please see our Return Policy.
Any further questions please visit www.quadpay.com