Our Favorite Basic Body-Con Midi Dress And How To Style It.
We love basic pieces you can dress them up or down and they can be worn year round it's the perfect transition piece from one season to the other. The midi dress is never off trend it ranges from chic, casual, sporty and sexy. Let's get into how to style a basic midi dress.
First check out our basic midi dress below:
A midi dress hits your legs mid-calf but for us short girls mid-shin, this means the right shoe is crucial to making this type of dress flattering. No worries dolls we got you covered we are going to talk about all of the above by the time you're done reading this you'll be ready to start slaying this look.
let's talk shoes sis
* GLADIATORS - If you have longer legs, these are ideal for you and pairs perfectly to a midi style dress.
* STRAPPY SANDALS - a strappy sandal that doesn't tie at the ankle won't cut your legs off and gives you a look of having longer legs, perfect for us short girls.
* SNEAKERS - they are the perfect choice for a casual but stylish look. We prefer Vans they are our favorite.
* BOOTIES OR COMBAT HEEL BOOTS - this style boot that don't go pass your ankle bone is most flattering. Also, if the boot has chunky heels it gives the midi dress a very chic appearance but if you want to dress it up wear the dressier booties with sleek thin heels.
let's talk accent pieces
* DENIM JACKET - a denim jacket is something that not only works season after season, but year after year. Denim jackets are the perfect outerwear choice for a casual look and very versatile.
* LEATHER JACKET - perfect for the cooler weather it will definitely keep you warm while you pull off a very chic look. The leather jacket gives the midi dress a very dress up or dress down look depends on your shoe choice.
Lastly, add a crossbody or fanny pack to keep it casual but to dress it up add a oversized bag. Dolls invest in a sturdy leather bag not only does a larger bag make the outfit more casual but you don't have to worry about carrying just the main essentials in your purse.
Thx so much for your time we hope these tips help you slay the basic midi dress and if you've made it to the end kudos to you. Use code WELCOME for 10% off your 1st purchase.
XOXO Alasia Marie