How To Slay A Basic T-Shirt And Jeans.
Hey Dolls! It's beginning to look a lot like summertime and we want to help you slay all summer long. On today's blog we want to help you turn a basic t-shirt and jeans into a stylish look perfect for any occasion. We have a few quick tips to help you easily dress up your favorite jeans and tee.
Guide For Styling A Basic Tee And Jeans
Dressing up a t-shirt and jeans doesn't have to mean adding a ton of layers of clothing (unless it's winter, but this guide is for the summer). Our guide will help you look more stylish and expensive from head to toe for that " rich girl" effect.
* add quality accessories
* a chic handbag or clutch
* trendy sunglasses
* quality footwear
* a great pair of jeans that looks great on you ( if they don't fit well, you'll look sloppy and uncomfortable).
- Our favorite is the high-waist skinny jeans they are sexy, flattering for all body types, smooths out curves on larger bodies and creates the look of curves on slimmer bodies. * quick tip: tuck in the shirt at the waist to get the full effect of the high waistline on the jeans. *
SHOP OUR FAVORITES-
* choose the right t-shirt with the best length and neckline for your body type.
- the fit and style of your t-shirt is just as important as the jeans you choose.
- a classic tee is a good choice they are usually measured about 25" in length.
- oversized tees gives a chic look.
- neckline is important too, the right choice varies from woman to woman.
-crew: smaller chested
- v-neck or scoop: more well endowed
****** Too Tuck Or Not To Tuck, Is The Question?*********
There's really no big fashion secret, it's entirely up to you and what looks good on your body type.
Lastly, make sure your tee is in good condition and clean.
Well that's it easy tips to turn your basic tee and jeans into a stylish ensemble. We hope this blog helps you slay your jeans and t-shirt with confidence. Until next time xoxo Janean