Happy 4th Of July Slay!
Hey dolls! Happy Independence day!
So as we prepare for Independence day your searching through your closet to see what your going to wear and you have no idea what you want to wear, we got you sis! Check out our 4th of July guide below.
First, toss out that worn out American flag t-shirt, everyone knows what and why we are celebrating, IJS.
If your planning on being grillside or couchside we've tracked down some cute, comfy and bomb ass looks that are great for this holiday. We are going to take you from the daytime cookouts to the nighttime fireworks display. (Don't forget to practice social distancing)
Top 5 Outfit Ideas For The 4th Of July
- Rompers: Rompers are so stylish, comfy and cute. This forever trend can be dressed up or down and that's the perfect outfit for going from day to night. Check out a few of our favorites below:
2. Matching Sets: A co-ord set always looks chic and is just as easy as throwing on a dress. For daytime add some sandals and a floppy hat, add some heels, clutch and drop earrings for a nighttime look. Check out our top picks below.
3. A Crowds Favorite White Jeans: A classic for the summertime, they are fashionable, versatile and can be styled for the office to going out on a date. We agree that white jeans are so stylish and always in trend and keeps you cool during the scorching heat. Check out our fave below:
4. Pretty Eyelet Skirt: A eyelet skirt is a statement piece that is a great neutral option you can build it into a chic grillside outfit and upgrade it easily with a dressier top and shoes to turn it into a sexy night on the town outfit. And we have the perfect skirts for you.
5. Denim Dress: If you live in a cooler climate area a denim dress is the perfect day or night outfit just add some chunky heels, some stylish shades or even some sneakers and watch everyone eye you in envy. We have just what you need sis.
Alright dolls, we hope that our little guide can help you decide on the perfect outfit for the 4th of July celebration. If you've purchased from us please let us see what you decided on tag us in your post @ambonline1. Until next blog deuces! xoxo Janean