Get Your Summer Wardrobe Together While On Quarantine.
Hey dolls! We know this is a unprecedented time in our history and it sucks. The COVID-19 pandemic is having a major impact on our lives and during this time we want to encourage and support everyone for doing what is necessary to keep everyone safe. With that said we know being stuck indoors isn't easy but utilize this time to get your wardrobe together. When the order is lifted things will get better and return to normal, until then here is our 2020 Summer Trends Guide.
Yes, it's time to shop for the summer 2020 season! You deserve it for being good and staying inside. Once your able to leave your home we have a guide for all the things you'll need when our lives return to normal.
"This too, shall pass"
Alright let's dive in. Some of the items we will discuss may already be hanging in your closet or boxed up but the 90s styles are coming back with a bang, so go find your old clothes because it's baaaaccckkk and trending!
Summer Trending Guide 2020
#1. Hair accessories- summer 2020 is all about the hair slay from big bow ties, silk scrunchies, 90s hair clips, statement hair pins and padded headbands.
- Chain belts are back with a vengeance. This summer will be the summer of gold chain and rhinestone belts. Adding these belts will jazz up about any outfit.
- Top 3 trends
1. Colored cuban link chains/chockers.
2. Stackable rings & colorful stones.
3. Pearls, yep we said it, they are making a comeback.
- They are always in trend but this summer the larger the more fashionable they are.
- Bucket hats but if your not a bucket hat kinda girl the traditional wide brim straw hat is still in the top 5 trendy hats.
- Silk slip dresses are the top #1 dress expected for this summer pair it with heels or sneakers they both will be a bop. #2 is crochet dresses it's a must have. A few others that made the list are: maxi, boho, off- shoulder midi and bandeau dresses.
- Criss-cross neckline and one-shoulder are the top styles on the list but summer will be long so explore different styles and have fun.
- Statement sleeves, crisscross neckline, satin tops, crop tops, lingerie as a top, men shirts ( wear as a dress or pair with cycling shorts) and a simple white tshirt.
Everything else: In 2019 it was the year of the cycling shorts and they are still trending but 2020 the shorter the better. When it comes to pants we can't imagine wearing them with 100° degree weather in our future forecast but wide leg bell pants and palooza pants will keep you cool and stylish and of course high-waisted everything is still trending. Rompers and matching sets can be mixed and matched so they are definitely trending. Lastly, and we know we have discussed so much but we can't forget shoes. The top 3 trends for this summer are: thong sandals, square toe heels and clear strappy heels. We hope with this guide you'll be ready, set, go for this summer. Until next blog ✌. Alasia Marie
*This blog does have links that refer back to our boutique.*