Essential Summer-to-Fall Wardrobe Pieces You Need To Transition Into Fall.
Hey Doll! Wow what a summer it has been and with fall approaching soon are we ready for the cooler weather. Traditionally, September is the month we began to put our fall fashion pieces into rotation, even with the heat wave in the mix, it's still a good idea to prepare your closet for the upcoming colder weather. Don't put your slip dresses away just yet, I am going to share with you how to wear your summer favorites as you transition into fall. I love summer and fall but that tricky transitional period can be quite confusing to some. One day it's warm the next chilly figuring out what to wear can be a challenge. Hopefully, this blog will help you become more confident as the fall season approaches.
Autumn season is about the classic staple pieces that essentially withstands the test of times. You may already have these essential staple pieces in your closet or boxed up.
ESSENTIAL SUMMER-TO-FALL MUST HAVES
* Blazer - Finding the perfect blazer is like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A Blazer is one of those no-fail staple pieces that's very versatile and has endless options for example: pair with a lace bralette and jeans, pair with a pair of short shorts, pair with a midi dress or pair with a mini dress and add a belt at the waist line.
* Midi or Maxi Dress - Midi and Maxi dresses are longer than the average dress which makes them doable for the colder weather. Adding a pair of booties or tall boots takes these summer essentials from summer-to-fall. Maxi dresses are flowy which allows you to be cool during the warm days and covers your bare legs when the weather gets chilly. You can't go wrong with either one of these essential pieces.
* Leather Jacket - A leather jacket can be worn with absolutely anything and is a great investment that can be worn for years. A leather jacket is the perfect transition piece because there are so many different types of leather and a lot of them are very lightweight. The benefits of a leather jacket is that it can be worn indoors or outdoors and can transition from day to night.
* Traditional Trench Coat - Trench coats are very essential for fall and will never go out of style. Fall is the best time to work your trench coat back into your everyday looks. It's so perfect for transitioning because it is so lightweight and when it gets chilly you can add more layers underneath. This jacket is so tailored and timeless, a classic that will be in style ( in Cardi B's voice) "forever".
* Mock Neck Tops - If you haven't heard of a mock neck top, baby girl, where have you been. For the girls that don't like to wear turtle necks which I understand fully the mock neck would be a better choice for you. It stands up around the neck much shorter than the turtle neck just below the Adam's apple.
* Ankle Booties - A timeless piece and so versatile. They come in array of styles and even open toe which will keep your toes cool during the warmer days. Ankle boots are the leader of the pack when it comes to essential fall pieces they can be worn with everything.
* Traditional White Jeans - Who said you can't wear white after labor day? I'll wait.... This wardrobe basic can easily transition into the fall season and can be easily paired with knits, a light leather jacket, a denim jacket and a long lined cardigan. Don't listen to silly fashion rules you create your own rules and leave those white jeans in rotation all year long.
Okay ladies, I hope my summer-to-fall guide is helpful and helps you prepare for the upcoming Autumn season. Please comment below share your thoughts on what you like to wear in fall. I would love to know if you agree with some or all of the items listed below. Thank you for reading. Until next blog deuces..